Membership Eligibility: AAUW and the Lower CT Valley Branch
Membership is open to anyone with a degree from an accredited educational institution or who has accumulated at least 60 academic credits.
A “new member” is someone entirely new to AAUW or an individual who rejoins after two or more years of lapsed membership.
In addition to advancing gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy…
- Make new friends! Become part of a vibrant community.
- Hear interesting speakers at monthly meetings (Live link to program listing)
- Work to raise funds for Educational Grants to local college women.
- Enjoy social events!
- Participate in great Cultural Trips
- Get involved in wonderful special interest groups including:
- Afternoon and Evening Book Groups (monthly)
- Gourmet Group (as scheduled)
- Mah Jongg games (monthly)
- Great Decision’s Group with Foreign Policy Discussions (7 times a year)
- Hiking Group (monthly)
Apply for LCV Membership: Click to Download either…
Complete. Mail with check to the Treasurer, LCV AAUW, PO Box 379, Old Saybrook CT 06475.
$110.00 ($72 National Dues, of which $69 is tax deductible, plus $10 State Dues plus $28 Lower CT Valley Branch Dues)